All you Need To Know To Buy The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
Are you troubled by a lot of nasal hair that sticks out of your nostrils? What about hair sprouting from your ears? You’ll easily be able to deal with this problem with the help of the best nose hair trimmer. As a matter of fact, this device is a very important one if you want to make sure that you look well-groomed at all times. These clippers are also make a wonderful gift for a husband or a boyfriend.
These handy little gadgets have small blades that rotate, thereby cutting the little hairs that grow in the nostrils. They are able to achieve this without harming the delicate skin of the nostrils. They are a better option to using a tweezers to pluck the hairs out.
Tweezers are actually not recommended for this job because they can damage the skin of the inner nostrils. Besides, if you have done this even once then you will not how very painful it is. In addition, you will be doing yourself a great disservice by removing the hairs that are designed to prevent dust from entering your airways. A hair trimmer will keep your nose hairs short enough to be well out of sight while still being able to do their job.
There are many different types of ear and nose hair trimmers available in the hair clippers for men market these days, and you can get quite confused because of the many options available. You’ll find it very easy to choose the best nose hair trimmer as long as you know exactly what to look for.
- Safety is a very important consideration in a nose hair trimmer. Since this is a very sensitive area and you can’t afford to have any cuts here, it is a good idea to buy a trimmer that has a blade cover. This will ensure that the blade will not come in direct contact with your skin at any point of time.
- Make sure that the nose hair trimmer has a very sharp and long lasting blade. Stainless steel blades are generally very good but titanium or ceramic are the best, even though they are extremely expensive.
- Cheaper nose hair trimmers operate on the basis of a battery. However, replacement batteries can increase its cost over a long time. Corded ones are also very affordable but they are not very convenient to use. The best nose hair trimmer for a person who travels a lot is one that operates on a rechargeable battery. This will increase the cost of the device but it will give the user the flexibility to take it with him anywhere.
- Look for a trimmer that has an ergonomic design. This will make it very easy for you to use it.
- The motor should not get overheated due to prolonged use or else you will not be able to hold the device comfortably.
Be sure to consider many different options before you decide upon the best nose hair trimmer for you. One of the most affordable yet reliable options available in the market these days is the Andis 13430 Platinum Personal Trimmer. Priced at around $10, this trimmer has a rustproof blade made of surgical steel. Its blades are placed deeper than those of most other trimmers, thereby ensuring that they cannot reach the skin. However, this also means that you’ll have to make multiple passes over hairs in order to cut them. This trimmer works on a single “AA” battery and it has a surprisingly strong motor. However, you’ll need to keep replacing the batteries and this will add to your costs.
The Panasonic ER421KC Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer is also a great option. This is a relatively expensive gadget priced between $20 and $30 depending on where you buy it from. This trimmer has a whole lot of attractive features as befits its price. Its design includes a safety cone that keeps your skin safe. It is able to cut the nasal hair down to a reasonable level thereby leaving enough to do its normal function of filtering out dust and other airborne particles. The curved blades of this trimmer are made of special stainless steel.
The trimmer is equipped with a bright light that enables you to see exactly what is being cut. You are unlikely to miss out on stray hairs thanks to its light. You will also like the streamlined design of this trimmer. Another advantage of this trimmer is that you can dunk the whole thing in water in order to clean it properly. Like most nose hair trimmers, this one too runs on an “AA battery”.
Be sure to take plenty of time in order to determine which the best nose hair trimmer is. This will ensure that you are completely satisfied with the particular gadget that you buy.